I’ve thought about doing a “365” project for quite sometime now. I wanted to have some type of journal to remind myself everyday what and why I should be grateful about life and I thought today would be the perfect day to start it as it is a very special day for me and I couldn’t be more grateful for this day 🙂 .
So here goes Day One of my 365 Days of Gratitude project 🙂 .
- I’m grateful to God for the gift of life and the chance to live it filled with blessings and miracles. Everyday is a new chance at life and I am grateful for this day as this is my chance for a fresh start, the beginning of a wonderful year ahead! 🙂
- I’m grateful for family and friends for taking the time out of their busy days to send me heartwarming wishes on this very special day. My heart is overflowing with love and gratitude for all of them.
- I’m grateful for having a kind, loving and caring partner who makes me feel special not just on special days but everyday of our lives. He’s been a wonderful blessing in my life.
- I’m grateful for the wonderful gift of experience. I have always wanted to try painting and he took me to a painting class as a part of my gift for this very special day. We had such a great time and we look forward to going back for more painting classes! 😀
- I’m grateful that Plan B, which was late dinner after painting worked out just perfectly! We were supposed to have dinner first but ran out of time and we didn’t want to be late for the painting class so we opted for dinner after painting and we just made it on time at the restaurant where we planned on dining. We were the last costumers! The food and customer service was excellent! It was perfect! It was meant to be! 😀